This workshop will provide you with insightful and hands on skills and knowledge to support you with your curriculum and training development needs.
By attending this workshop you will…
– Understand Virtual Learning Environments
If you’re looking to implement your first online learning platform or have an existing one that you feel could do more for you then this is perfect you. We will show you what to look out for, how to maximise its impact and how to avoid it becoming the next ‘file store’ that nobody uses.
– Know how to produce engaging and effective eLearning
There are endless tools and equipment out there that can support you in producing a range of content types we will cover many of the main types and discuss how they effect learning styles. This will include getting hands on with video and green screen, video editing and an introduction to authoring tools.
– Learn how to integrate eLearning into your training programmes
Whether you wish to develop content for apprenticeship programmes or find an easier route to support your day-to-day training demands within your organisation, we will share best practice on including digital tools into your learning journeys.
The workshop is perfect if you….
– Work for a training provider and are involved in curriculum development,
– Are a learning and development professional responsible for organisational training,
– Look after training as part of a HR job role or function,
– Are a decision maker looking to invest in learning technologies,
– Are tasked with developing programmes for apprenticeship standards or adult short course provision,
– Or are at the early stages of exploring eLearning as a tool to support your organisations learning and financial needs.
The workshop will be delivered in a blended learning approach and will require those attending to Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) if possible (a laptop or tablet ideally).
Training will take place at Foresight eLearning and Creative’s studio office at the Hope Street Exchange with limited places available. Limited free parking is available, please email email@example.com for further details. Refreshments will be provided on the day.